What is wafer paper ?
- Wafer paper is an edible film made from vegetable starch.
- Made from natural ingredients, it is a unique tradition of Japan.
The main contents of this natural food are potatoes, sweet potatoes and corn starch.
So Wafer paper is gluten free.
- In Japan, for more than 100 years it has been used for the following two purposes;
- Assistance when taking medicine
- Wrapping of soft candies or sticky food like nougat.
- Our wafer paper has been sold to various users for more than 50 years without any sanitary problems.
- When wrapped with food, wafer paper can be easily eaten. It is not necessary to throw it away as garbage.
Our wafer paper is a food that is manufactured under Japanese law.
Various Wafer Papers ･･･ Click a picture to learn more.